VISION, MISSION, AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
The Virginia Beer Wholesalers Association is the leading voice for the Commonwealth’s independent, family-owned beer distributors.
The purpose of the Virginia Beer Wholesalers Association is to preserve the Three Tier system, to champion state-based alcohol regulation, to advocate before the government, to educate the public, and to develop and support beverage alcohol policies that enhance consumer choice while providing a safe and well-regulated marketplace in Virginia.
The Virginia Beer Wholesalers Association will adhere to the following guiding principles in pursuing its Mission:
- – Uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical, lawful, and good-faith conduct among its members and other participants in the Three Tier system.
- – Encourage the responsible consumption of beverage alcohol.
- – Recognize that education is essential to the advocacy process.
- – Inspire and embrace an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- – Value the role of beer distributors as good corporate citizens with impactful civic engagement in the communities they serve.
- – Insist on a culture of transparency and member engagement within the Association and in its advocacy efforts.